Beginning in 1981 with just seven Scout councils, Trail’s End has grown to serve more than 285 councils today. The Trail’s End fund-raising program is exclusive to Scouting, and it provides all that a Scout Packs and Troops may need, from planning and budgeting guidelines to training programs for Scouts and Leaders, to the highest quality products available.
The mission of Trail’s End is to help Units raise the needed funds by which they can expand programs and activities for their Scouts. Seventy percent of the funds generated from the sale of popcorn are earned by units and the local council to support local Scouting in the community.
Questions? Please contact Brendon Patterson
Critical Dates 2013
- August 12-16 – Unit Goals Submitted
- August 18 – First Unit Order Due
- September 7 – First Distribution Day
- October 11 – 50% of Outstanding Balance Due
- October 26 – All Returns Due
- October 27 – Take Orders Due
- November 15 – 100% of Remaining Balance Due
- November 16 – Final Distribution
- November 17 – Prize Order Due
- December 13 – First Commision Checks Mailed
- January 10 – Second Commission Checks Mailed
- January 31 – Final Commission Checks Mailed
Popcorn! Why do we do it? What’s the secret to selling the most popcorn? Oh – what about new flavors!? The Scout Executive of the Greater Alabama Council JT Dabbs, who also happens to be the Product Sales Task Force Chairman, is going to reveal all the answers to these and other popcorn selling question right here…right now! Click here to listen to this segment.
Scouts, watch this NEW Scout Training Video with your parents to learn about the different selling methods, and the benefits of selling Trail’s End Popcorn.
Popcorn Mailing List
Click here to sign up for the WLACC popcorn email list.
Council Popcorn Webpage
Click here for the WLACC popcorn webpage.